Legal Manager (Real Estate)
25 กุมภาพันธ์ 2563
- Drafting and reviewing contracts, taking into consideration legal and commercial issues; Sales Contracts, Joint Venture Agreements, Lease Agreements, Construction Agreements, Loan Agreements, Employment Agreements, etc.
- Taking care of a broad range of legal matters with clients, including banks, property developers, private investors, and building managers.
- Providing accurate and timely legal advice on all manners of real estate transactions, ranging from small domestic conveyancing matters to large project developments.
- Dealing with transactions such as commercial and residential acquisitions, disposals & leases, major residential & industrial site developments, multi-occupational commercial developments and investment & property acquisitions.
- Dealing with property development and financing issues, such as mortgages, and auctions.
- Handling landlord & tenant issues and property management problems.
- Experience of commercial corporate affairs (in-house for a company, government organization or private law firm).
- Good at spoken and written English.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in law.
- 8 years experience in commercial contracts and transactions, eg sales contracts, joint venture agreements.