25 กุมภาพันธ์ 2563
- Provide advice and opinion for accounting, finance and legal matters related to property development, real estate, construction, corporate and others to board of director, executive committee, high-level management, and other departments/business unit.
- Coordinate with related government agencies and carry on corporate and government affairs.
- Support meeting arrangement for Board of Directors and shareholder meeting
- Prepare and review commercial contracts, legal documents and formulate standard contracts
- Inform essential news and information for the directors, executives, and shareholders
- Prepare and maintain updated corporate records
- Update and monitor changes in relevant legislation
- Handle and respond to an alleged violation of laws, rules, and regulations.
- Possess basic knowledge related to Public Company Limited Company Act, Securities and Exchange Acts
- Excellent Command in English is a must
- High administrative and organization skill
- Well-organized, strong team player, and have good interpersonal skills
- Computer Literacy in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Can work under a time constraint
- Experience in dealing with government organizations would be an advantage.
- Bachelor Degree in any related field (preferably in Accounting-Finance or Laws)