Business Development Manager/ Assistant Business Development Manager
12 เมษายน 2564
- Business Development (Project finding) - finding potential projects & partners though both direct and consulting channel.
- Feasibility Study and understand basic P&L & C&F estimation
- Know the mechanism of the financial modeling and about the importance of assumptions in financial model.
- Provide some assumptions in reasonable level, sale price, sale progress rate, sales revenue in point of real cash flow, construction costs etc.
- Research & Analysis for potential project - Location & competitor Analysis
- Overall Market Research & Reporting - Gather & summarize news articles and published reports on Macro economic environment and Property Market, recent trend of market, and other new opportunity.
- Ability to Estimate and advise on design and architectural aspects in compliance with laws and regulations in Thailand.
- Manage project from idea through scoping, analysis, and startup.
- Prepare and provide updates on project status and issues to business and management.
- Maintain effective interdepartmental relationships and courteous, effective relationships with external vendors and partners.
- Other Assignments.
- Age over 27 years old
- Bachelor’s degree of Finance, Architect, Engineer or Others related
- Over 3 years of strong experience in Development, Real Estate, Hotel or credit
- Experience and good knowledge in Business Development
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office
- Excellent Command in English
- Pleasant personality and good relationship
- Highly responsible
- Strong coordination
- Speed to plan and deliver results.
- Standard, Innovation and Continuous Improvement
- Spirit Agile Mindset